Monday, March 23, 2009

Sungha Jung

I forgot to post this into my last blog post thing.

I found this absolutely amazing little guitarist on YouTube. His name is Sungha Jung, he lives in South Korea, and he's 10 or 11 years old. He's actually, only 8 or 9 in some of these videos. Anyways, check this out and be amazed. And as a forewarning, every time I watch any of this kid's videos I make the resolution the never play guitar again because this little kid basically makes me look like an idiot with a guitar.

I Will:


Hotel California:


Billie Jean:


Smells Like Teen Spirit:


Anyways, he's got almost a hundred videos up on YouTube now, so if you want to see more then look at his profile page here.

2 Comments:

Blogger Cathie said...

WOW! He is amazing! I especially like his version of Hotel California.

(I think you're pretty great yourself. I love to hear you play.)

March 24, 2009 at 9:08 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

He is amazing! Don"t stop playing just because this kid. Practice and you could become just as good as him. (But I think that you are amazing! =))

April 8, 2009 at 4:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home