Friday, March 20, 2009

1,000 Miles An Hour

Song/Title written by OK Go.

It's finally Spring Break. It sure took its time getting here. But now that it's here, I don't really have anything to do. At all.

So here I am updating this blog, mostly out of boredom.

Anyways, here's what's been going on in life:

I'm getting my driver's license next week, but I can't drive anywhere because of my grades. They were all pretty good except for 1 C and 1 D, which put my GPA at about 2.930. And since I can only get decent car insurance with a 3.0 or above, I missed the mark by 7 hundredths of a point. I hate chemistry.

But I did find a funny little WebComic to cheer up my day. Here's one that half of the family will appreciate, since half of the family are teachers.



Gotta love it.

Anyways, I'm signing off now. Probably see most of you over the break.

~Jameson

Days of School left: Anywhere between 50 days and eternity.

1 Comments:

Blogger Cathie said...

Hey Jameson, you are not the only one in the family to dislike Chemistry. Hopefully you will be able to get your license during the summer.

Enjoy Spring Break!

March 24, 2009 at 9:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home