Saturday, December 6, 2008

And So This is Christmas

Song/Title written by John Lennon.


Merry Christmas, everyone. It's only a few weeks until the man in red comes, but I've got a few gifts for you before the big day. Here's a few videos of this guy that I found. Absolutely amazing guitarist. He rocks. I've got one of his videos at the bottom of this post. Check it out.

Now for what's going on in life. Generally, I've been doing the same thing over and over again for the past few weeks, so there's not too much for me to say. I've been going to school for what seems like forever, even though we just got off of break on Monday. I've got the average complaints about life. School, Spanish III, etc.

Really, I'm just posting here because the last time I posted was in October and I needed to write something here to let everyone know that I'm still alive.

And I'm already out of things to say, which shows how exciting life has been lately.

And now this is me pushing the "PUBLISH POST" button. See you guys!

~Jameson

TJR plays Purple Haze:


Days of School left: 104, I think. Somewhere my count has gone wrong. But that should be close.

1 Comments:

Blogger The Real Jim Heywood said...

You crack me up!

December 7, 2008 at 6:41 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home