Monday, August 11, 2008

So if you think your life is complete confusion...

In general, when someone asks me the question "How was school today?" I answer by saying "Well, it was school." Which, in the language universally spoken by all teenagers, means "Well, I'd much rather be at home playing Guitar Hero 3 and sleeping, mom." But you can't say that about free education. Because it's a good thing. Right?

I've come up with this clever idea of naming all of my posts after songs. The only problem is I'm already running out of ideas. And I need to slow down the posting. 3 posts in 3 days? Maybe I should just go by once a week or something.

Anyways, today was my first day of school. I started the day off with a very pleasant surprise. Some behind-the-scenes IDIOT decided to place me in a college level Chemistry class instead of the regular class. After investigating, I discovered that the behind-the-scenes idiot was me. I had accidentally asked for the Advanced class instead of regular last year when I signed up for classes. Absolute genius.

Just to let you all know, I'm not that great a writer. I like to meander through whatever pops into my mind while I'm typing, so If I suddenly change topics between paragraphs, that's just me being me!

Days of school left: 176

~Jameson

3 Comments:

Blogger harwood said...

After reading your cheery posts about life, school, and other blissful human inventions, I have a song suggestion for a post title: How about George Harrison's "All Things Must Pass".

August 17, 2008 at 1:55 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I noticed the song name thing. Your posting 3 posts in one day thing is no problem. I posted like 6 or 7 in 3 days.

September 1, 2008 at 1:14 PM  
Blogger Jameson said...

Well, that's because you're Emma.

September 2, 2008 at 2:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home